Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 40

Brigham City to Cheyenne was unevenly through Wyoming. The girls did most of the driving. It was mostly through the high country of Wyoming. We stopped for lunch and play at a place called Little America out in the middle of nowhere. We arrived at the campsite, a KOA, in Cheyenne. All in all it was nice. The people were friendly and it was clean. We got set up and I inspected the tires. I did not like the way the front right tire was wearing so I made the decision to rotate tires to avoid a blowout. This was a job without jackstands. I had to jack the trailer and remove a tire, then put on a spare, then jack and remove another, remove the spare and switch tires. It was like changing 3 tires. Of course it began to rain on me. Amy and Shari decided to go to a nearby Shari's restaurant to get a pie. I took grant and played putt putt golf and went to the playground. We had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment